Friday, September 14, 2012

Hair Accessory Wall Mount

After lots of thinking, I finally figured out what could hold all my hair accessories and scarves in one place.
My How To:
I started with ruff fence wood(WRC Flat Top 5/8"x5 1/2"x6' @ Home Depot). Its really light weight compared to pine or other wood. I cut the boards to fit on my wall(32" long). Then painted and sanded them.
Nail all the plank boards together with 2 pieces of wood on the back side.
Attach the "hardware" onto the front. (top left) bars are magnetic. They are used for tools but I got them for half price(Harbor Freight), cup hooks in the middle, (top right) are fence post brackets I found at a second hand building store(Restore)for only $0.25 each, (bottom) is a curtain rod from Walmart that I spray painted brown.
Hair Clips on the magnetic bars.
 Headbands on the cup hooks and fence post brackets.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Secular success is very intuitive, rich, or powerful. But every student who has just graduated should rarely be able to have money and rights as soon as he graduates. Everyone is from nothing. In the process of hard work, the body should not be neglected the least. The health of your body determines your work efficiency to a certain extent. In addition to regular work and rest, healthy eating, exercise can also help you. A good physical condition helps you to succeed faster. NIKSA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails