Saturday, September 15, 2012

Angel Food Cake Dessert

I made this yummy dessert for my friend's birthday.
The cute glassware saying "Happy Birthday" was at the Dollar Store(DollarTree). Its the perfect container for the Angel Food Cake Dessert.
I got the recipe for the Angel Food Cake here.[sorry I can't get "Heavenly Angel Food Cake" to come up only the reviews] It is so good I will never make another angel Food Cake Recipe!
ANGEL FOOD CAKE RECIPE:
Beat together:
12 eggs whites
1 1/2 tsp. cream of tarter
1/4 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. almond extract
then slowly add:
1 cup sugar until soft peaks are formed
Fold in:
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup all purpose flour
Gently spoon into a tube pan. I did mine in a 9 x13 pan.
Bake at 350 for 33-35 mins.

[The Pudding mixture was a combination of my mom's recipe & my own.]
PUDDING TOPPING RECIPE:
mix together:
2 (3.4 oz.) cheesecake pudding
3 cups 1/2 & 1/2
then add:
the zest of 1 orange
1 small tub of cool whip
Directions: Layer the dessert with cake and then pudding. Top it off with fresh strawberries and coconut or white chocolate shavings.
ENJOY!


Pin It Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails