Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My {Kind} of Cookie

I was really in the baking mood yesterday. I found these great versatile Cookie recipes in one of my cookbooks(Lionhouse Bakery). The great thing is, is that you can substitute the pudding mix and cake mix with any flavor and its a whole new cookie.


No Bake Cookies


2 cups sugar, 3/4 cup butter, 2/3 cup evaporated milk, 1(4oz)pkg. pudding mix [I did lemon-so yummy], 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats.
In a saucepan, combine sugar, butter, & milk. Bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add pudding mix & oats. Mix well. Drop by spoonful onto a piece of foil or wax paper. Allow 15 minutes to cool & set.


Candy Bar Cookies


1 pkg. cake mix[I did devil's chocolate], 1/2 cup oil, 2 eggs, 1 giant or 2 regular sized candy bars-cut up[I did peanut m&m's cause that's what was in my cupboard].
Mix together all the ingredients. Drop by spoonful onto a cookie sheet pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let them cool about 15 minutes before eating.

ENJOY! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh these look good!
    I hope you'll link them up to
    "Made it on Monday" :)

    *link ups are every WED.-SAT.*

    http://larkscountryheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails