Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cd's in ONE Place

A while back I got tired of trying to keep all the movie and music CD's organized. The cases seemed to take over & I had to keep buying containers to hold them all so I had an "ah" moment. I decided to put them all in the CD cases that zip up. The cases will hold any from 12-208 CD's. I store all the cases in the attic so if by chance I need them I can get to them easily but I don't have to deal with them on a daily basis.

My inspiration to my "ah" moment. . .


After looking at the Wii games on the floor all the time (like below). . .


I organized their games as well in ONE place. Now we have so much more room in that cabinet for other things. Love it!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't I think of that? Now to 'shop at home' & see where I put that extra CD case/holder thingy... :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails