Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Linked up to TipJunkie.com

Laurie over at TipJunkie has been one of my fave bloggers for the last few years. I've been featured on her blog/site a few times. Since I got so busy and inconsistent with my posts for a while I haven't been on the computer much, therefore no blogging OR "blog-jogging" for me for the past few months. Since I'm "back" I noticed that Laurie is hosting a Christmas Show & Tell. So I linked up some of my Christmas posts from this year and last. It looks like she's gotten a great response. I'm going to bookmark her post for next year's holiday inspiration! Head on over if you would like to share your link too!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad your back! You and Heather have so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you are back! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails