Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Comics




I always love a good laugh!


This year one of our friends sent our family some Christmas cartoon comics. They were so funny and our tummy's got a workout. It was great to bring in the cheer of the Holiday in a different way. I wanted to remember these great takes on Christmas so I decided to make a "Christmas Comics" book. I found a bunch for this year and hope to add to it year to year. I just put it in a picture book(measures 7 1/2x 4 1/2) and covered the front with fabric. I'll add the title with some vinyl.


You can google "funny Christmas cartoons or comics" and you'll find a bunch. (just as an FYI: you might have to skip over the inappropriate ones)


I know this is something our family can do together! LAUGH!




Merry Christmas, Friends!
Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails