Tuesday, December 6, 2011

GIFTS You've Given Me


I made this for my Mom to not only let her know what she has instilled in me, but to thank her for giving me these wonderful gifts.
I took a board book from the second hand store and altered it with paper{just cut the paper to fit each page and double stick tape it down}.


Gift 1:the Gospel


Gift 2: Comfort


Gift 3: Great memories


Gift 4: Value of Work


Gift 5: Traditions


Gift 6: to Create


Gift 7: Organization

What gifts do others give to you that enrich your life? It might be nice to let them know! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Did you have to 'rough up' the shiny pages on the board book to make the it stick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No- the double stick tape does an awesome job of sticking. Mod Podge doesn't work on the slick pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails