Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas {2011} Gifts for Teachers

This year for the Teacher Christmas Gift, each teacher will receive something I made[jam + kleenex boxes] & something the kids made[decorated letter].


TAIDAN'S


AULINA'S


AURI'S


AUDRA'S
[we did a little something different for her teachers since she has 7]
Here's what I did:
Got a frame from the second hand store ($0.75)and covered it with fabric.
Bought some Walmart brand crayons and hot glued them to the fabric.
Used my heat gun to melt the crayons. Stand picture up and use heat gun in a downward position.

Then added ribbon for hanging and their name in vinyl to personalize it.

Things I think I learned to do different the next time:
1-Use "CRAYOLA" crayons
2-Use real canvas fabric or save up to buy the actual canvas
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails