Friday, October 28, 2011

Easy Homemade Croutons


For my late snack the other night I had some salad but I didn't have any croutons (which is a must on salad) so I had to use my day old french bread to make some Homemade Croutons! I guessed on the seasoning and oven time. When I took them out of the oven, my husband was already eating some-he said "these are really good".
Here's what I did:


I started with the day old french bread(1/2 loaf). . .


Cut them into cubes, added 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary(basil would taste great also), 1/8 tsp. garlic salt & 1-2 Tbl. of canola oil to moisten it. Cook at 450 for 10-12 mins.


You can add them to your salad or favorite soup! {I'm going to make some for our Halloween night soup bowls} YUM!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails