Monday, December 13, 2010

Chocolate Mint Christmas Cookies


My friend, Lexi brought me over some "to-die-for" Christmas cookies last year, a recipe that she found HERE. They are now a Christmas "staple" at my house. You use chocolate chips (melted) in the dough, and Andes mints for the "icing".

I made a double batch of these last week and stuck them in the freezer. I have plans for them that I will share later.

These cookies are seriously sinful, but oh so heavenly!! Click HERE for the recipe.

Did you know that Andes also makes these baking chips?

The red peppermint ones are usually only around during the holidays, but the green ones (which are my fave) you can find all year long. I get them at Walmart.


Pin It

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails