Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{Thankful Thinking} Questions

For my husbands' side of the family I am in charge of Thanksgiving. Each year I like to add to our Thanksgiving traditions. It is always fun to go around the table & ask "What are you thankful for?" I know everyone has many blessings to be thankful for so this will be a fun twist to that question.


We usually do this after we have eaten so we can spend that time with each other. What a great use of time.


Give each place setting a few different beans. Those are the beans to which they will answer certain questions. They will look at their "Key Card"(below).



"Key" cards with the questions.


Glue the beans/wheat on the key cards next to each question.

What a Great new Thanksgiving tradition.

On behalf of Angela & I, we want to say a big THANK YOU for following our blog. We so appreciate you & your comments. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thank YOU!
    I get to host Thanksgiving dinner this year and have been wanting to do some sort of conversation starter type questions, but also wanted to keep in the spirit of gratitude/giving thanks. This will be perfect!

    Thanks for an awesome blog! I am a regular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck fellow host. I hope you have great bonding time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea! You are so amazing and I SO appreciate your ideas and suggestions. When I grow up (LOL....) I want to be as wonderful and amazing as you!
    THANK YOU!
    HUGS
    From your favorite Aunt (I am sure that is how you refer to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia-you make me laugh. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails