Monday, July 12, 2010

FIVE FABulously Amazing Women


I just wanted to pay special tribute today to five amazing women in my town. They are the FAB FIVE FruGALS from FABULESSLY FRUGAL. I've gotten to know Cathy (creator of FabFrug) a little over the past couple of years (mostly through blogging, facebook and emails) though we don't often cross paths in person, and she is truly an amazing woman. I don't know how she does it all... But she does!! And Monica (co-founder of FabFrug) is equally as awesome.

There are now FIVE of them contributing their time and knowledge on the site. I appreciate all of the TIME they spend keeping us informed and helping us SAVE MONEY and LIVE more FRUGALLY. Their site is always the FIRST place I go to find the latest DEAL out there.

This last weekend these FIVE women put on FabFrug's 2nd annual "Pay it Forward" benefit garage sale to help some deserving families in need. They reached out to our community and blog/websphere in a plea for help to make this event a success for these families. My parents had the privilege of helping in this event, and were touched by these FIVE FruGALS' sincere desire to serve others. My mom said, "They were all such neat girls!" ...and talked about what an honor it was to serve with them for such a wonderful cause.

You can read about the event here and here. Truly an inspiration! Love u FAB FIVE!! XOXO

Fabulessly Frugal Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Okay can people just stop being so FAB already. I keep having to reapply mascara over here!! This was so sweet and, once again, made me tear up. This whole sale has made me into an emotional train wreck. But truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way. Like how I get teary-eyed just thinking about how AMAZING your parents are and how willing they were to help us: complete strangers. I wanted to give them big fat hugs at the end of the day, but I didn't know if they were the hugging type. But I just can't say enough amazing things about them. Or you for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela!

    Your parents were so awesome! There help made a HUGE difference.

    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails