Friday, June 18, 2010

{Father's} Day Ideas

Even though Father's Day is a bit more of a challenge(gift wise) than Mother's Day, I enjoy helping our kids pamper their hard working Dad.

This year I found this great idea. Since my husband Loves to fish we decided to use this picture for the front of his Father's Day card. We took this picture at the pond behind our house. Then after the picture taking our son just had to put the fishing pole in(not that we had any bait, of course) & he caught a fish-he truely is his father's son.


This tie is what our kids made for him a couple of years ago. He wears it proudly ever year.


A simple(good thing cause I'm making 80 of them) dessert I am making for the Father's in our church. I haven't made the fondant yet but on Saturday I will dress it up like this. I'll attach a cute tag.

[For the Cupcakes I just "heather" altered a boxed cake mix.]
RECIPE
1 box French Vanilla Cake Mix
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 egg
1/2 cup of instant potatoes(before adding this mix 1/4 cup potatoes+1/2 water) This makes it so moist. They are so good, I had 3 last night-should I admit that?

This is the food coloring I used(FYI:walmart has them for $1.50 & Michaels for $1.99). I put (2) 1/8 tsp. of dark blue + (1 ) 1/8 tsp. Beat really well with mixer.

Bake at 350 for about 28 minutes.
My "end" cupcake.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Pin It

25 comments:

  1. This article is very interesting. Let's go watch and share. Maybe not the best article. But it's very useful. เดิมพันบอลเต็งออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think this article is useful. and I can bring the information to the worldwide in this period.
    ทดลองเล่นยูฟ่าสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great web site, Good sparkling user interface and, very informative blogs. ข่าวฟุตบอลวันนี้

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just want to say thank you for one million times to this article.ผลบอลสดภาษาไทย

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you write more articles like this. I'm your biggest fan.ข่าวฟุตบอลล่าสุด

    ReplyDelete


  6. I hope you write more articles like this. I'm your biggest fan.เว็บข่าวบอล

    ReplyDelete

  7. I hope you write more articles like this. I'm your biggest fan.

    เว็บข่าวกีฬา

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ดูหนังออนไลน์ Based on your experience, this is an educational and informative article. I really appreciate you sharing this great one. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails