Monday, March 29, 2010

Recipe "Rater" Cards


I love to try new recipes-it adds to my life as a mother! Our kids are really good about trying everthing. The rule in our house is that they have to try at least one bite. If they don't like it, they don't have to eat it but then they get to fix something else to eat. Its only been a few times that this has happened. Which is a good thing. But I wanted to get my children's input on the recipes I try so I made these cards to Rate the Recipe.

{Close Up}
I just made this on my computer(with some free clipart) and then laminated it for durability and so that the special crayons would wipe off. I bought the "wipe off crayons" at a School Supply Store. If you have older kids you could use dry erase(I don't trust my 3 1/2 yr old with these! He has too many "masterpiece" walls)


They can color in their opinion and when I have seen it, they just wipe it off with a tissue. We will just put them on our kitchen table for easy access.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails