Monday, January 18, 2010

Kids' Specials Schedule


Another thing I like to keep up in clear view (on the fridge) is my kids' "Specials Schedule" (meaning their special classes at school like PE, music, etc). I've got that color-coded as well for each child. This helps me remember if one of the kids needs to bring back a library book, dress approprately for PE, etc. The kids often refer to it in the morning to anticipate what their special is for the day. This one is SUPER EASY to type up on the computer and post on the fridge! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. D.A.R.L.I.N.G.♥ I love that idea...how easy is that? I am L♥ving your blog these days...you should see my laundry room and my job system that I just put into effect this week...thanks to you! I feel soooo much more organized and my kids love it too! Keep the ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails