Thursday, February 5, 2009

Take Time for Romance

In lew of Valentine's day coming up, this is the perfect time to spice things up with your man! I found this website a year or 2 ago while looking for some creative Valentine's Day ideas to do for my man. I actually have some of this guy's eBooks and have really enjoyed them. I love this book pictured below. (Just click on the book to find out more.)



I personally know that one of the biggest tools to keeping your marriage strong and alive, amidst all the stresses we face, is to keep the flame burning with regular physical intimacy and date nights. Life, careers and children can keep us so busy that we forget to kindle the fire with our spouse. Michael Webb, "The Romantic" is so creative and has a tons of fantastic ideas of how we can strengthen our relationship with our spouse. I'm glad I found him.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great book! Thank you for the information!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails