Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday- Mom-Preneur Whitney

Instead of "My Town Monday" today I want to show you one of my readers, Whitney's etsy store called Genuine Accents. Her stuff is SO creative and classy, you just have to go check it out! I LOVE her cute button earrings, the beautiful necklaces and beaded earrings, and the SO darling pacifier holders!! I need another baby just to have one of those. (Well, I guess I don't need another baby), but these would sure be a cute gift idea for my sis-in-laws!






Okay ladies... Since the holidays have approached, let's support our fellow mom-preneurs! I want to see your cute stuff!! Email me your etsy store or blog link (email address on right sidebar) and I will check it out for myself and mention you on The Creative Homemaker for all to see!! Can't wait to see what you have to share! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The links arn't working... I would love to view all her jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stefanee! Whitney! Everyone!! OH NO!! I am SO sorry!!! I feel awful. It was late last night when I was doing this post. And I usually check the links to make sure they work. I obviously didn't do that this time. Shoot!! Lesson learned! Okay... I fixed them, so here ya go... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails