Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday Tutorial- Stress Management

I have a lot of stress in my life right now... I didn't have time to prepare my tutorial for today, becasue I don't already have pictures of it. Shame on me!! Even worse, I left my camera at a friend's house over the weekend. Bla, bla bla... Poor me right?

If you are stressed like me, I found us a great tutorial:

Just copy/paste this picture to your "My Pictures" and you can print it (I think).

Okay, does anyone know how to put things into PDF format for easy printing?? (My husband probably already knows the answer to this.) Do any of you know how? Maybe it can be a future "tute" of mine. {{chuckle}} Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you are not totally computer literate...I spenf a lot of time going, "DUH!"

    M ^..^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails