Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Faves- Oil Eater



Have you heard of this stuff? My mom recently told me about Oil Eater. It's amazing stuff! It will get grease out of anything, including your laundry!! You can find it at Costco. I haven't checked, but I'm sure places like Home Depot would also have it?

I am newer to this stuff, but my mom swears by it. She says it takes grease stains out of everything. Last night she used it on her concrete walk way becasue the kids spilt something on it and it left a spot. Oil eater took it right up. She just sprayed it on the spots and took her toilet brush (that she doesn't use on the toilet) to lightly scrub it with, then hosed it off. Good as new! And it works miracles on clothing!! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you guys were moving? We are too and it's a pain. Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails