Monday, August 4, 2008

My Town Monday


I'm excited to tell you about Mindy's Pie Pantry, a local woman who is amazing in the kitchen. My sister knows her personally and has tasted some of her infamous pies. She says they are to-die-for!

You can order her pies through her website, and they are very reasonably priced! She also started doing cooking camps for kids this summer, and has had a lot of fun with that. She is doing one more camp this Tues through Thurs the 5th -7th. I don't know if you can still sign up, but you may want to go check out her site for more info!

Don't worry if you miss out on the camps this summer, because she is going to be doing an adult "perfect pies" class, and some fun Halloween baking classes for the kids this fall!! So keep checking Mindy's website for more details.

PS- Sorry no post on Friday. It got to be a bit of a stressful week for us, and Friday was just not working for posting. Thanks for your support! Have a fab week! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of My Town Monday! I've been thinking about doing something like that for places we have visited on vacation.

    I'll know where to go if I'm ever in Boise :)

    Thanks for your comment and compliments. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails