Monday, July 28, 2008

My Town Monday

I'm so excited to start my new weekly topic days!! Monday is my day to spotlight someone or something from my home town in Idaho!!

Today I'd like to introduce you to the place I ship my packages from.


We've Got Mail is located on Meridian Rd, just south of Overland in Meridian.

Some of the things they offer are:

Mailbox Rentals
Physical street address
Receive packages from all carriers
Privacy
Convenience
Shipping Services
FedEx
DHL
USPS (Postal Service)
Packing/Shipping Supplies
Office Supplies
Copy/Printing Services
Digital Scanning
Fax
Notary Service
Laminating/Binding

I love this place because it is close and convenient and I don't have deal with the traffic and lines at the post office to ship something. Plus, they do lamenating, binding, and digital scanning- all of which I use with my creative projects!

*Go give them a try! If you mention The Creative Homemaker, the owner Lynae will give you 10% off one shipping order!! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Good to know where I can get some laminating done!! Thanks for the info!

    oh, also, found the bread enhancer. It's at "Farmers Market and Country Store". As soon as you said the big white barn on fairview I knew exactly the location you were talking about. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Can't wait to see more of your town :)

    BTW...I nominated you for a blog award. See my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails