Saturday, April 13, 2013

Homemade Outdoor Window Cleaner

The DIRTY windows drives me nuts!
 Its been awhile since I attempted to clean them. 
So I found a solution to this problem: make some Window cleaner!

I have posted the recipe for you below(I got it from here):
1/2 bottle (3.5 oz) of Jet Dry
4 Tbl. Alcohol
1/4 cup Ammonia
1/4 cup powdered Dishwasher Soap (I used Walmart brand)
2 gallons HOT water

Dissolve the Dishwasher Soap into the Hot water. 
Then add the rest of the ingredients into a plastic bucket or tub. 
TO CLEAN: 
Step 1: Spray the window with the hose
Step 2: Wipe the window down with a microfiber 'mop" in the cleaning solution
Step 3: Spray with the hose again. 
Air dry. 

**TIP: I found that I had better results when I used a squeegee
to remove the excess water instead of just letting it air dry.

Pin It Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your article is simply fabulous. It’s got a lot of interesting information that is well-written, engaging and intelligent. Your ideas are very smart and fresh. Thank you for creating such unique content for your readers.
    moving companies sacramento

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brighten up your home! Cleaning and pressure wash of windows and carpets Montreal. Nettoyage Ocean is there for you, residential and commercial.
    Carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails