Friday, April 5, 2013

Heather's {Bath Salt}

Bath's are so soothing.
Between the cold weather and my latest hardcore workouts,
I have needed some extra soothing!
I found this recipe but then added my own touch. . .
Heather's BATH SALT RECIPE
2 cups Kosher salt
6 cups Epsom Salt
1 (26 oz.= 3 cups) Calgon
2 cups powdered milk
1 (4 oz.) soap bar "Kiss My Face" Olive and Lavendar-grated
Directions: Mix all the ingredients together then
add 1/3 to 1/2 cup to bath water.
[This batch will fit into a 1 gallon ice cream bucket]

Tips:
Salt: detoxifies and exfoliates the skin
Epsom Salt: helps the body absorb magnesium, relieves pain/cramps, removes toxins from skin
Calgon and Powdered Milk: makes the skin soft
Pin It Pin It

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails