Monday, April 15, 2013

Kids Jello Cups

In efforts to save money on my kids' lunches; 
I'm making and stocking up again on the Jello Cups.

I mix the jello according to the package and then
 put the mixture into these 3 1/4 oz. Portion Cups
[I get the portion cups at a local store called Cash and Carry but Costco sells the 2 oz. size]. 
Out of 1 package I can get 8 cups worth.
Store bought= $2.00 + tax (for 8/Walmart pricing)
Homemade=    $0.68 + tax (for 8/ Walmart pricing)

It will add up too quick so this is a great savings. 
Plus you have the option to mix flavors if you're feeling wild and crazy!
I LOVE saving money!!!


Pin It Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! I am going to be doing this ASAP with pudding as well! Awesome idea! I was just looking at your post from 2011 of your pop up redo! I have been thinking about doing that to our camper this summer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great. I also like that you could add fruit or other items that your kids would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video Downloader for Mac Total Video Downloader for Mac is a perfect Video Downloader Mac ,which can fastest download online videos from YouTube and tons of video sites for your Mac.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails