Friday, August 3, 2012

{M&A} Bridal Shower

I was so excited when my cousin asked if I could host a Bridal Shower for her brother who is getting married. The bride to be is so sweet, I had to make it special. I found some great deals so I didn't have to spend too much.
I made this yard pick using a Real Estate sign base. Then drilled holes & glued on a piece of wood that I made into a chalkboard. It can be used it for any occasion. 
Entry Way.
Tissue Pom Poms (above the food table).
"The Better Bargain" Game: #1-10. Each number had 2 items. They had to guess which one was cheaper(the better bargain). The Bride was able to take all these items with her.
The Food Table.
Menu Board(that she gets to keep). I glued a frame(that I purchased at second hand store) onto a piece of wood, painted it then painted the center into a chalkboard.
Personalized items.
Dips with crackers and fruit. I used dollar store frames with dry erase markers for food labeling.
Different kinds of cookies(she gets to keep the jars).
Date Night Ideas.
Aulina's Lego Bride.
Another Aulina creation.

Pin It Pin It

3 comments:

  1. It was a great shower! So fun...so glad I was able to be there. Thanks for being willing to host the party and add your "heather" flair to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great ideas. I love the better bargain game. Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great! Love it all! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails