Monday, July 30, 2012

Homemade Dry Erase Board

We had to make some menu board changes at our Restaurant. With the Restaurant Menu we like to change things and it was a challenge to always change the vinyl wording. So when I found some wood at Lowe's to use as a dry erase board, I was so excited. For a 4'x8' board(could be labeled as:"white panelboard" or "mark-r-board wainscot"), it's 11.87.
I used this saw to cut them up into the measured pieces I needed.
Because the edges frayed a bit, I used my palm sander to sand the edges smooth. Then wipe the board off with a wet paper towel.
Homemade Dry Erase Board.

Pin It Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What is the name of the wood at Lowes that works as a dry erase board? I was JUST looking for this vey thing.

    Thanks for the great ideas.

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle- sorry I missed that information. Just added it to the above wording.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails