Friday, March 2, 2012

Shelving {Picture} Wall

My friend Katie is always willing to throw projects my way that challenge me and expand my talents. I love her for that!
She wanted some Shelving in her living room to display family photos.

This is how it turned out. . .


A side view of how I put the shelf together. (She is going to paint the back wood to match the wall). I used wood glue to attach the pieces then wood screws for added strength.


Her "!". [Its so that when friends & family come to visit their home, it is understood they stand for important things].

She still has a few more things to add plus some more pictures but I think it looks great so far.

Pin It
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is the best idea I've seen in a long time! Why commit to hanging the photos on the wall when you can have shelves and just move/remove whatever photos you like! I am definitely adding this to my living room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails