I LOVE LOVE Sonic Ice. I will go there just to get a large ice water with extra ice when I out & about. I thought Thanksgiving would be a perfect time to bring some in.
Here is my Sonic Ice Container:
Container from Walmart-$2.38(found in the camping area)
I used my stencil & permanent marker to "pretty it up".
Fill up with Sonic Ice(only $1.58 a bag). I got the clear plastic scoops at the Dollar Tree Dollar store in the wedding section. Pin It
You may need an intervention. ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://cnavphoto.blogspot.com/2011/11/smile-youre-on-candid-camera.html
A trusted Porto Taxi service can also be useful for exploring the city and surrounding areas. Whether you need transportation for shopping, sightseeing, meetings, restaurants, or other local destinations, a taxi offers flexible travel options. Comfortable vehicles and experienced local drivers can make getting around Porto easier, particularly for visitors who are unfamiliar with the city's streets and transport network.
ReplyDelete