Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ang's Birthday Binders


I love my kids' birthday binders!  A few years ago I made a birthday survey for my kids to fill out every year.  It's been so fun to see their cute answers and watch them grow.  In my kids' binders I keep their birthday surveys, pictures of them on their B-day, B-day cards and love letters, and their party invitations (if applicable) all in sheet protectors.

I love Heather's "Mom's Top Five Favorite Things About..." too, and I will add that to mine this year.

The clipart I used for my birthday stuff is from a CD that I bought at Deseret Book a while back...

I have printable downloads to share with you of my Birthday Surveys!!
Birthday Survey with BLUE border
Birthday Survey with PINK border


I also have printable downloads of my Binder Covers-
GIRL and BOY Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am so starting this for my kids this year!! I was just thinking that I wanted to start recording things for there birthday and then I found this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails