Monday, February 6, 2012

{Be Mine} Valentine Decor




I had this frame left over after redoing our daughters' room.


Cut the "wood lath" to fit the width of the frame(10"x10"). Drill 2 holes in the top for future fabric strip.


Before painting the board, tape the back.


Paint boards pink.


Paint frame red.


Use the negative part of the vinyl for the image transfer. {You can buy the vinyl image here}


Spray the image white. Spray a few coats.


Sand the image to give it an "aged" look.
Glue the boards into the frame.

Pin It
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Just in time for Valentine's Day! This is a great idea. This is my first visit to your blog, so I spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this! It's gorgeous, I love how the paint is kind of faded! LOVE IT!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails