Wednesday, November 16, 2011

GIVE THANKS Subway Art


I Love how this turned out. I might just leave this out all year long! What a great item to remember to Give Thanks all the time.

My How To:

I used 5 inch wood letters. I just cut out my letters with some left over bead board wood.


The board measures 11"x20".


After the letters are glued on with some wood glue, spray paint the whole board dark brown.


When the paint is dry, sand the edges and lightly sand the top of the board & letters. I sanded just enough to get it smooth for the vinyl. I like how the 2 different types of wood gave me the look I was going for.


Adhere the "subway" vinyl of "thanks". [If you would like to order this vinyl its $7.00 with $2.00 shipping. Email me with your request: loverde@cableone.net] Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails