Monday, March 7, 2011

Creative Homemaker Chocolate Cookies

I recently found a chocolate cookie recipe that I thought I might try out (since I still hadn't found a perfect chocolate cookie recipe). While making this recipe I was out of one ingredient, low on another one, and didn't agree with a couple others. So I decided to experiment with it and make up my own version. After a couple of trial batches and slight improvisions, I think I came up with a pretty close to perfect chocolate cookie! I'd like to share it with you, our readers. (I will post a pic asap. My computer is being weird and won't let me get to it.)

Angela's Soft Brownie Cookies
http://www.creativehomemakers.blogspot.com/

1/2 c. butter
1/4 c. veg. oil
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
1/3 c. unsweetened baking cocoa
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1/4 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. chocolate chips and/or peanut butter chips

Preheat oven to 375. Cream together first 7 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix in flour, soda, salt and chips. Drop onto ungreased baking sheet and bake 7-9 minutes. Do NOT over bake, and they will stay soft! Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Place sheet of foil on counter top. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails