Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Shamrock} Decoration

Today was my day to do crafts with my daughter (& classmates) at school. So to get ready for the next holiday we did this St. Patrick's Day Hanging Decoration.


I used this colored sand(found at Lowe's on clearance 2 years ago for only 2.18! What a deal), thin popcycle sticks, glue and ribbon. I hot glued all the stick boards(11) together before I got to school to make it easier. Using the template of a shamrock the kids traced the lines with their glue bottles then poured the sand over it.


Front . . .


Back . . .


A hanging for our house . . .

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. You have so many wonderful ideas.

    This project will be perfect for my son's ABC School class I have next week.

    Thank you for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments bring warmth to my heart. Good luck with this fun project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails