Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year, 2011

Happy New Year 2011, Friends!! I am sorry that I haven't posted as much lately. I've been working part-time with a very inconsistant/unpredictable schedule, (substituting for the schools) which makes it hard to plan anything extra during the week. It can get a bit overwhelming at times!

I just got a new calling in my ward as the Primary Chorister, so I've been spending lots of time planning out my music schedule for the year. I love to go to Sugardoodle and TheIdeaDoor for ideas with primary music time.

I'm also trying to get more organized at home. So I made a new dinner menu and am working on getting back into couponing. I'm so grateful to FabFrug for helping me with my coupon/money saving endeavors!

I've also got a lot of weight to lose this year, so I'm getting ready to start getting my behind in shape as well. I'd like to find a friend and a Zumba class nearby. Have you tried Zumba? It is SO much fun!!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to share another resource for Primary music ideas - The Crazy Chorister. Melanie was recently released, so won't be adding new information, but she kept the blog up with all of her wonderful ideas. Have fun! Primary music was one of my favorite callings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails