Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkin Bread Bars

I love this fall season to be in the kitchen to bake. This is my ultimate favorite bar recipe: Pumpkin Bread Bar. My friend Cathy gave this to me. Because its so moist, whenever I make it, I have hard time not eating the whole pan. I try to justify it because it has something healthy in it.

Ingredients:

Mix together: 4 eggs, 1 cup oil, 2 cups sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, 29 oz. canned pumpkin

Then add dry ingredients: 1 tsp. baking soda, 2 1/4 cup flour(I do 2 cup all purpose + 1/4 cup wheat flour), 2 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. salt

Non stick Spray the cookie sheet pan(12x17) & pour batter in. Bake at 350 for 29-30 mins. Top with cream cheese frosting & your choice of nuts.

FYI Tip: The beauty of this Bar is that you can eat it without the frosting if desired-its that GOOD!

ENJOY!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails