Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{I am Thankful for. . .} ART

I am the art mom in my girls' classrooms so for the month of November we did this.


I found the shaving cream swirl art idea here. Then I added my own spin to it. I only had red food coloring so that is what we used. After they did the middle design I encouraged them for the month of November to write one thing each day that they are grateful for. On Thanksgiving Day they could share with their family what they are thankful for. I hope it helps these 3rd & 4th graders to realize how blessed they truely are!

TIPS: red food coloring goes along ways. Also I had them share the droppers/sticks/plexiglass on a bigger table instead of their indivdual desks.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails