Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{Count Your Blessings} Binder

As promised I am sharing the idea I am doing with the paper squares from this post.


When we really look at what we are thankful for, the blessings are more apparent in our lives.


I opened the Blessing Box- it was loaded with blessings. (I love to see all the different handwritings & colors of paper)


Tape all the paper squares randomly on a plain piece of cardstock. (I used the front & back of each sheet to save space).


Front sheet- a space for our family photo & title.


Put all finished pages in sheet protectors & place in a binder.

After looking at all the 12 pages of hand written love, I'm going to keep this in our living room all year long. I want to have a reminder of how blessed we are (with the hard times I've had lately I will make use of this).

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails