Friday, May 7, 2010

Teacher {Appreciation} Gifts

I didn't have much time this week but I wanted to do something for our girls' teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. I know I have probably already said this but . . . In my opinion teachers do not get paid enough for what they do! I take the many opportunities to let them know how much they are loved. So for this special week's gift I made Hall Passes for their classrooms.


Personalized Hall Passes.


Must have Chocolate Bar with a thank you note from each child.


Blank wooden letter.


I traced, cut out & then glued some felt to the back of the letter. When I cut the wood it split many times and I didn't want the kids to get splinters. If you were to buy your letter in the store you probably could skip this step.


I spray painted it and stuck a shower curtain ring in the drilled hole for hanging. I wanted to make these a little bit cuter with beads and more fabric but today it just wasn't to be. I think they'll still do their job. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Those are already super cute, I love the simplicty of it. Also, I love reading your blog! You always have so many wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies for 'loving' our blog. Its nice to hear that. I hope you come back often and tell others about us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails