Wednesday, May 26, 2010

{Shopping} List Clipboard

As a MOM, to make my job easier at the store I carry my trusty Shopping Clipboard. I am a "crosser offer" & mega list maker(I have them everywhere in my house). I have to cross something off to feel like I accomplished something in my day(because diapers, dishes & laundry don't count!).

I just decorated it Heather "style" (6"x9" clipboard at an office supply store). I'm glad it has a place to clip my pen on so its easy access.

I love that I can clip regular paper or a 5x7 notepad. I also attach the coupons I'm going to use so when I get to the register they are ready to give to the cashier. I've had some nice compliments regarding this. I feel good knowing this makes their job a little easier.

This is my version of a grocery shopping list. I made this on my computer to fit what I normally buy for our family. The main categories are: Fruit, Vegetables, Meats, Breads/Bakery, Baking, Dry Items, Snacks/Sweets, Beverages, Dairy, Frozen Foods, Condiments, Canned Goods, Personal Care, Household, Miscellaneous. Here is a great place for a printable list. It had many things we don't buy so that is why I made my own. Before I go, I mark what I need then cross it off at the store. I just fold the list in half to fit the clipboard. After I'm done shopping the clipboard is small enough to fit in my purse.


What works for you when you go shopping?

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea!! I always forget to take a pen with me to the store, so I sit and tear off strips of the paper so I know I got it!! lol-I think I am going to try this-such a great time saver!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a time saver. If I go to the store without this I feel like something is missing. Its a great tool! Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I just found your blog and LOVE it! Thanks for all of the creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy- You are more than welcome. Hope you come back often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ver well. Keep sharing more. Please also read mine at Fun Livin' and let me know where I can improve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. on the internet just have a smartphone with internet only can log in to earn money easily who subscribe pg slot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Thank you for sharing this information keep going abogado de testamentos y sucesiones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails