Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Button Rings

I love Rings. They are so fun to wear and the bigger they are, the better. Although right now I can't afford bying a bunch of those big rings so I decided to make some.



1-I had all the buttons but found this elastic at Goodwill. I've had a hard time finding the ring base at the craft stores(and I didn't want to send for one) so I had to go another route. Elastic!



2-Measure your finger leaving 1/4 inch excess.


3-Handstitch together. Start by going in from the top.


4-Leave and end.


5-Stitch over the top of the end piece.


6-On flap end go thru so you can load the buttons.


7-Load buttons.


8-Go thru other side of button hole back to the elastic.


9-Stitch thru the back a couple of times to finish it off.


10- Great for fingers. . .


and toes {for summertime with flip flops}!



You could use different colored elastic, beads or buttons-the possibilities are endless!
Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Heather, email me I lost your email. See I am not good with paper. Love this idea

    Katie
    shad_katie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails