Monday, February 2, 2009
Lemonade Award from Red
Thank you Missy, over at Simply Red for this blog award! I love the theme to this award, and I am completely honored to recieve it! I haven't had as much time these days to spend on the computer, so I guess you could say that I "don't get out much" (outside of my own blog lately). I am grateful for bloggers who reveal themselves so I don't miss out on the latest and greatest! Hop on over to Missy's blog... She's a creative homemaker with some great tips to share. I love her conversations heart centerpieces she made! Also, she shared a great tip for no-stick pan storage that inspired me. Go check it out!
If you receive the Lemonade award, here are the rules:
When you receive your lemonade award, pass it on to others who show great attitude and gratitude. Share the love! Here's what you do:
1.Put the lemonade logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 8 to 10 other bloggers who you think demonstrate good attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4.Comment on their blog to let them know they have received this award.
5.Link back to this post and the person whom you received this award from.
Now I get to spread the love and nominate some other bloggers who've inspired me with great attitude and/or gratitude...
So in no particular order, I nominate:
1. Abby @ A Feathered Nest (She has such a fun personality; and I enjoy reading her blog. Oh, and she's fabulously creative too.)
2. Bethany @ Crafty, Yummy & Funny (Need I explain? It's already in the name!)
3. Angie @ Inspired Living (Angie seems like such a neat lady. I love her awesome ideas. Truly inspiring!)
4. Stef @ It's All In My Head (Love her! She is so creative, crafty and talented.)
5. Jadi @ Homemaking Fun (Tons of fun, creative ideas for anything from parties to projects.)
6. Cindy @ Skip to My Lou (She says it best herself- "Craft, Create, Celebrate… a place to fulfill the passion for sharing the best in life.")
7. Julie @ Truly Delightful in Every Way (Hillarious, crazy, mama of 6. Love to check up on her and see what kind of crazy things she is up to. Love her.)
8. Amanda @ Making Dinner Sucks (She is a personal friend of mine, and she cracks me up! I love her because she keeps it real for all of us. I hate making dinner too. But if you can admit it and laugh about it- life is still good!)
9. Brenda @ Deck the Halls (She is just a darling, creative mom that has so many talents and ideas to share. Love her!) Pin It
Posted by Angela