Monday, June 6, 2011

Tidbits of Ideas {Wedding #1}

I had to post some fun ideas my SIL Fabiana did this last weekend at my niece's wedding.


Reserved place for the Bride & Groom to sit for dinner.


Make your own Italian sodas (with cute labels).


Ice Cream Bar with all the toppings.


Simple card (on both sides) about the BridesMaids & GroomsMans & how they each know the Bride & Groom.


Easels with pictures & draped fabric placed throughout the reception hall.


I love him/her boards.


Flower Balls hanging from the trees.



Sign in book (made from all the engagment pictures).


The cake I made (my SIL put it together cause I had to work). Don't those flowers look so real? It was a great challenge but I think I will stick to cupcakes!!


Me & the Bride


Our CUTE kids in PINK.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. We went to the reception and it was beautiful. Fabiana is a talented and wonderful woman. She really did put it together. She is our fave photographer! Your cake looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Sara & yes she is a wonderful woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove the idea for the cake I just forwarded it to my soon to be sister in law :) She is making her own cake too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails