Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Holding the {Love}


On Valentine's Day morning I leave a trail of candy kisses leading from the kids' bedrooms to the kitchen for our special breakfast.


I wanted something to put their candy kisses in and figured out that the soup cans are a perfect fit.


Because the edge is sharp you could glue on some ribbon. . .


Or pom-poms(I found these in my stash of craft stuff-I guess these were supposed to be for another project-O-well).


Mod Podge the fabric piece to fit around the can.


For the "handles" I used paper clips(you could drill a hole but I didn't want to) snapped onto the side. Then attach ribbon to the silver part of the clip.


I wrote the kids' name on the top of the clip.


Ready for Valentine's Day "Love".


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!!- I love that you make them a special breakfast. . .might have to copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Having soup tomorrow for empty cans :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails