Friday, April 30, 2010

1 Year Advice


The other day as I was going thru our wedding memorabilia I found letters of advice that I could only open 1 year after we were married. So I decided to put them in a book for safe keeping. This was a great idea my aunt had for the Bridal Shower but you could easily do this for a Baby Shower for a new mom!


1-Cut 2 pieces of fabric and 1 piece of Heat n' Bond all the same(mine measured to fit 5x7 sheets of paper).


2-Iron the Heat n' Bond to one side of the fabric.


3-Remove paper sheet.


4-Put other piece of fabric on top and iron (this will give the "book cover" durability).


5-Stitch around all 4 sides. Fray the edge.


6-Stack paper on top of fabric (depending on how many letter of advice you received).


7-Tape in all the "advice" papers on each colored "page".

Now after 12 years of marriage its fun to reread the wonderful advice given and see how I have done. I will cherish these always! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails