Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Message of LOVE {day 2}

I know I'm a day off of a 14 day countdown-sorry. This year for me its a 13 day countdown. Owell-there's always next year.


I love these type of "hidden" messages. I figured out that Koolaid works just as great as paint BUT it smells better and if the kids happen to drink some of it, its not a 911!


1-Write your message on a white piece of paper with a white crayon.


2-Mix 1/2 tsp. {cherry} Koolaid and 1 Tbl. water for the "paint".


3-Uncover the hidden message by using the "paint". Pin It

4 comments:

  1. See how I took your idea to make a special announcement for my family. They loved it! http://tmwolfe.blogspot.com/2010/02/hidden-message-valentine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is now our favorite activity at our house! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails