Monday, June 8, 2009

Shade $5 Sale in My Town!


I just recieved this email from my friend, Angela R. who is the sister of the owner/founder of Shade Clothing...

"Just a quick note to let you know about another Shade Clothing $5.00 sale that will be happening this weekend! We will have lots of shirts, dresses, shorts, and some swimwear. Really good stuff again this time. You can print this e-mail off and bring it in to be put into a drawing for one of Shades new BRIGHT SIDE TEES. (Or just copy/paste & print this post from my blog.)

To check these out, as well as everything else that Shade has to offer- check out their website at http://www.shadeclothing.com/. PLEASE PASS THIS INFO ON TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED!!!! (the youth group that is using this as a way to earn money for a girls camp will appreciate it). Hope to see you there!"
Below is the info:

RAIN OR SHINE!!!

Date: Sat June 13th, 2009
Time: 9-3
Where: Lowell Scott Middle School (parking lot)
13600 W McMillan Rd Boise, ID 83713

Contact number for questions: 861-3281 Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Good news! I'm posting this on my blog! Thanks Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela - some of my readers are wondering what items will be on sale... is it the older tyles and basic type of t's? If your contact could email me I can post it to my blog. fabulessly frugal at gmail dot com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails