Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Wheat Bread Recipe

My sister Amanda emailed me her wheat bread recipe after seeing mine here on my blog. Her's is not whole wheat, but I'm sure you could use all wheat flour if you wanted. I use brown sugar instead of white. This recipe is so quick and easy, and super delicious! It turns out nice and moist too. Mmmm, I just made some today. Give it a try. Let me know which of my wheat bread recipes you like the best!

Amanda's Wheat Bread
5 c warm water
3 T yeast
1 c sugar (I use brown)
1 1/2 T Salt
1/2 c oil
6 c wheat flour
5 c white flour

Combine water and yeast and 1/4 c. sugar. Let sit for 5-10 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until moist. Let sit for about 20 minutes and then dump into 4 bread pans (or juice cans). Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. You DON'T have to knead this dough!! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. This bread was totally easy and delicious! No kneading no rising and it uses whole wheat flour without being dense as brick! Awesome. I also did your V-day heart bookmarks. They were a hit. Thanks alot!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails