Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Home Evening Wheel

I've always loved those fancy vinyl-lettering Family Home Evening boards with the pegs and tags. But I knew that not all my kids would be able to read it, so about a year ago I created this FHE wheel with pictures so our little non-readers could see what their job is. It has worked so well in our home! I sell these too. They are about 10 inches in diameter, complete with 6 to 8 FHE jobs, lamenated and magnets on the back for easy hanging. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hello there,

    Stopped by and liked your blog I want to share with you my blog where I will help you as personal shopper with exciting products from countries I visit or live.
    Here you are http://gifthacker.blogspot.com/

    Your personal shopper for things you desired currently thai crafts!
    Stop by when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we order from you??

    You can email me at:

    theblaisdells@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CH! My blog is similar to yours in that I love to share and exchange creative homemaking tips! I love your wheel idea. We're always looking for something to help improve our FHE. I'll put you on my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing a blog post is a very simple job to do,but writing a dissertation is very difficult i always looking for What Are Acceptable Dissertation Research Methods? to make my dissertation skill proper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails