Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Home Evening Wheel

I've always loved those fancy vinyl-lettering Family Home Evening boards with the pegs and tags. But I knew that not all my kids would be able to read it, so about a year ago I created this FHE wheel with pictures so our little non-readers could see what their job is. It has worked so well in our home! I sell these too. They are about 10 inches in diameter, complete with 6 to 8 FHE jobs, lamenated and magnets on the back for easy hanging. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hello there,

    Stopped by and liked your blog I want to share with you my blog where I will help you as personal shopper with exciting products from countries I visit or live.
    Here you are http://gifthacker.blogspot.com/

    Your personal shopper for things you desired currently thai crafts!
    Stop by when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we order from you??

    You can email me at:

    theblaisdells@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CH! My blog is similar to yours in that I love to share and exchange creative homemaking tips! I love your wheel idea. We're always looking for something to help improve our FHE. I'll put you on my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails